Due to continued growth within the regions, we are now looking to recruit Field Based Mobile HVAC Maintenance Engineers (Multi-disciplined, Air Conditioning, Combustion, Electrical, etc) in numerous locations including the Northwest, Midlands, Southwest and the Southeast.
The purpose of the role will be to primarily carry out maintenance and reactive response to our client portfolio. This will include maintaining Heating/Ventilation & AC systems, Commercial Boilers & Heating systems, Electrical infrastructure (Lighting, Distribution Boards, EML, etc), Pumps, Fans, AHU’s, FCU’s, BMS, etc.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that “Safety comes first” message is alive, visible and engaged throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working.
- Ability to build positive relationships with others within the team and wider business. Work flexibly to meet the requirements of clients and timescales for completion of works and solve problems that may arise, find workable solutions and escalate if necessary.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be proactive, enthusiastic, hard-working and actively promote Excellence, People, Integrity and Collaboration.
- Whatever your role, our aim is always to bring out the very best in people. We are fiercely proud, protective, and passionate about the wellbeing and progress of everyone who works with us.
- As a family business we understand different people have different goals for development and different strengths to bring to the table. We truly invest, value, and treat everyone that works with us as an individual, to ensure that everyone can be at their best, whatever that looks like to them.
- Be part of a growing family business where you can develop and progress
- Highly competitive rate of pay based on experience, travel time, overtime time, commission/bonus scheme
- 25 Days Holiday (33 including bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme, discounts and benefits
- Life insurance
- COCN1, Commercial N Gas Safety
- ICPN1, Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1, Indirect Gas fired Heating Appliances
- CORT1, Overhead Radiant Heaters
- TCCP1, Test & Purge – UP/1
- CDGA1, Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances
- U/VHW, Unvented Hot water
- CenWAt, Central Heating, Boilers etc
- CONGLPID, Changeover Gas to LPG
- Gas Safe registration
- Electrical Installation qualification
- CITY & GUILDS 2382-18 18th EDITION Wiring Regulations
- BS 5266/EN 1838/BS EN 50172 Emergency Lighting CPD accredited certificate
- City & Guilds, Certificate in Handling Refrigerants
- City & Guilds, Level 2 Certificate in Small Commercial Refrigeration & Air Con Systems
- Level 3 F Gas; Install, Service, Recovery, De – Commission & Leakage Checking of Systems (Category 1)
- Level 5 BTEC HNC – Building Services Engineering
- Relevant H&S Training i.e., CSCS, PASMA, IPAF, Asbestos
- NVQ level 2/3
HE SIMM Group of companies is an equal opportunities employer and partners of the Supply Chain Sustainability School.